- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- ¼ c. Minced Onion
- Lasagna (Oven Ready) Noodles
- ½ lb. Parmesan Cheese
- ½ lb. Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Lg. container Cottage Cheese or Ricotta Cheese
- 1 qt. Crushed Tomatoes
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1/3 t. Garlic Salt
- ¼ t. Pepper
- 1 t. Salt
- ¼ t. Basil
- ½ t. Oregano
- Precook your ground beef in a separate pan then add Minced Onion and cook
- Add Sauce to Ground Beef
- Spray Inner Cooking Pot with cooking spray, then layer a bit of Meat Sauce
- Layer Lasagna Noodles. You may need to break them into pieces to make them fit
- Add Layer of Cheese. (We like to mix all the cheese together before layering, but you don’t have to)
- Repeat layers (Meat Sauce, Noodles, Cheese) until pot is full
- Pour water (about ½ c) in on the sides. Put lid on Inner Cooking Pot
- Preheat Rocktablet for 30 minutes. If heating Rocktablet on a cooktop, Put inner cooking pot on the stone for a full 30 minutes.
- Remove Inner Cooking Pot from heated stone tablet.
- Use hook (provided) and Place hot Rocktablet inside the RockPot. Place Inner Cooking Pot on the hot stone tablet in the RockPot.
- Close RockPot lid and latch closed. Cook for 8 hours
Heating the RockTablet by fire:
Heat the RockTablet for 30 minutes in the fire.
While stone is heating, combine all ingredients in the inner cooking pot and stir.
Place HOT stone in the bottom of the RockPot.
Put inner cooking pot (full of food) in the RockPot on the RockTablet.
Put the lid on the inner pot.
Close the RockPot and latch the lid.
Let it cook for 8 hours, once the casserole is cooked you can remove the RockTablet from the Rockpot and place food back in the Rockpot to keep warm for up to 8 hours.
Heating the RockTablet on stovetop:
Place RockTablet on burner
Place inner pot on top of the Rocktablet
Turn heat on high
Add all ingredients to inner pot while stone is heating, place lid on inner pot
Heat the RockTablet for 30 minutes with inner pot sitting on the stone.
After 30 minutes, turn off heat, remove inner pot from stone
Place HOT RockTablet in the bottom of the RockPot
Put inner cooking pot (full of hot food) in the RockPot on the hot stone
Close the RockPot and latch the lid